Revised - Gourmet Kitchen Class Notice 3/6, Sticky Rice Dumpling
（revised preparation of ingrediencies)
Dear OACA Members,
This well-known Guangdong Zhanjiang snack is one of the must-have rice pastries for local people during the Chinese New Year. In addition, it is also a "ceremonial pastry" passed out at weddings that brings in good lucks. The dumpling is soft, glutinous, and sweet, with a rich and complex taste. It leaves a fragrant in aftertaste. The authentic local food will bring back the feeling of hometown and happy memories for those travelled far away. It’s exotic taste will arouse imagination of the orient.
(If you wish, copy and paste 糯米籺 into Google image search to see various styles of sticky rice dumpling) Today's Dish:【Sticky Rice Dumpling】
：3/6 (Saturday) 4:00-5:00 PM
Nancy (Lin Tai), a native of Zhanjiang, Guangdong, is a diligent home maker. She is virtuous, ingenious and she loves life. She likes to make beautifully crocheted dolls, and exquisite hats, and she makes delicious foods.
Ingredients and preparation:
· 500g glutinous rice flour
· Bamboo leaves （optional, for padding)
· Dumpling mold (optional)
- Peeled mung beans soaked 4+ hours in advance, stir-fry dried shrimps, scallops, salt, winter melon candy, oyster sauce, chicken essence, pepper, sesame oil, five-spice powder, sugar.
· Sugar, shredded coconut after softened in water, fry peanuts, and smash peanuts and sesame with a blender. (collectively three ingredients should weight about the same as the rice flour, the blend is your choice)
Kitchenware/Utensils: Ordinary kitchen wares
To join the class, visitor
please click here
please launch Zoom, sign-in, and key in：
Meeting ID: 895 2958 7048
For those who like to participate in LINE chat, please scan the QR codes below to join. Wechat user please search group “Olympia奥村学堂“.
Thank you once again for your supports, encouragement, and participation. We look forward to seeing you in the class.
日期/时间：3/6 (周六) 下午4:00-5:00
· 材料：糯米粉500g, 粽子叶，饼摸具（没有亦可）
MeetingID: 895 2958 7048
Olympia Area Chinese Association，email@example.comA non-profit501(C)(3) organization